We can assist residential customers throughout Barkingside and the rest of the IG6 area with their domestic waste removal requirements through one of our specialised junk removal services in Barkingside. We deal effectively with the collection, removal and disposal of a wide array of domestic waste, including but not limited to:
- General house waste;
- Garden rubbish and green refuse;
- After builders junk and post renovation rubbish;
- Garage junk, basement shed and attic rubbish;
- Single items like old furniture and appliances;
- Redundant electronics (disposal as per WEEE Directive);
If required we will also organise for complete house clearance services at very reasonable prices.
Our junk removal services in Barkingside are not only versatile but also environmentally friendly means of waste disposal, how so?
First of all we separate and segregate different types of rubbish we come across in our day to day work. Recyclables like plastic, metal, wood, glass and paper are transported to specialised recycling depots for further processing. General house waste which cannot be recycled is incinerated in controlled conditions – not the best option, but much better than tossing it down landfills.
We have permits for all London recycling and processing depots thus we can arrange for a valid waste transfer note to be provided to customers. Furthermore, we can also arrange for skip hire – the skip itself will be delivered and removed from the property as per customer requirements. In general though, our rubbish removals in Barkingside are the swifter and more efficient alternative as we allow for quick collection and loading times, and same day clearances/removals wherever possible.
Convenient junk removal at low rates in Barkingside
Our specialised junk removals in Barkingside are a customer-friendly service solution which provides the necessary convenience, affordability and reliability:
- Customers receive fair, individually prepared quotes, backed by adequate pricing without any hidden fees, we only charge for what we actually collect;
- Customers have access to attentive and reliable support, over phone or email, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week;
- Customers can choose when to have the clearance/removal carried out – we have excellent short notice availability, also accommodate for late night service requests and offer preliminary job viewings.
We are available seven days a week, including Sundays and public holidays, at no change of price.
Although some people think of Barkingside as a somewhat ‘chav’ part of town, it is in fact an unobjectionable interwar suburb. Barkingside actually takes its name from its geographical location – the area sits on the Barking side of the Hainault Forest. During the first half of the nineteenth century, Barkingside and most of its surroundings were growing in population and becoming more developed. Local residents were mainly engaged in agriculture. The first grand home or mansion in Barkingside was the one of Dr Thomas Bernardo who also constructed a church and hospital for the local village where he chose to live. Dr Bernardo was frequently visited by members of the Royal Family which resulted in the construction of the beautifully decorated and ornate Barkingside Railway Station. The station is now a conservation area and a notable local landmark.