Looking for well-priced, fully comprehensive junk removal services in Bromley by Bow? Look no further – all residential customers based in the E3 postal area can turn to us for the most efficient and affordable waste removal and disposal services available right now.
We have the necessary technical capacity, service expertise and manpower to organise and carry out the quick, safe and effective removal and disposal of things like:
- General household waste, including small bits and pieces of clutter;
- Garage junk, old machinery tools and equipment;
- After builders rubbish and leftover construction supplies;
- Single items like old furniture and redundant white goods;
- Old electronics and IT equipment as per WEEE Directive;
- All other types of non-hazardous household waste;
Waste collected from anywhere on the property, including hard to reach spots like basements and garden sheds.
Large volume and builders waste clearance solutions
Apart from the options listed above, customers can also turn to us for efficient and inexpensive skip hire – there are no permits or waiting periods required to use our skip hire as we are fully licensed, registered and insured waste removal company.
Furthermore, we also provide comprehensive house clearance services at excellent prices. Our specially trained clearance teams will have the place stripped of its contents in a matter of hours, and then sweep out after completing the job.
Our rubbish removals in Bromley by Bow aim to reduce the footprint of consumer society, even if by little. This is why we are very serious about recycling and reusing all salvageable items and materials we come across. We have permits for using all recycling depots and waste processing facilities in London, so as one can see landfills is our last resort. We use low emission waste removal vehicle on all jobs.
Our junk removals in Bromley by Bow aim to deliver convenience, flexibility and reliability to customers, no matter how basic or complex their service requirements. In light of this, we:
- Provide custom tailored pricing and individually prepared service quotes;
- Maintain round the clock customer support over phone and email, seven days a week;
- Work under flexible hours, accommodate last minute bookings and late night services;
- Organise for onsite quotations and job viewings for more accurate pricing and efficiency;
Bromley by Bow is a historic East End district. The area’s name is actually an Old English corruption of the words or phrase meaning ‘woodland clearing with brambles’. In order to differentiate between this Bromley and the other London area of the same name, Bromley by Bow was actually known as Bromley St Leonard. St Leonards Benedictory Priory was once the oldest religious house in East London. After the dissolution of the monasteries in the thirteenth/fourteenth century, Bromley by Bow became property of King Henry VIII’s head secretary Sir Ralph Sadlier. The British Museum actually possesses a rare and complete account of the district’s assets up to the year fifteen forty. The first more notable structure to appear in the area was a hunting lodge on what is now St Leonards St. Known as the Old Palace, the lodge was divided into two separate private residences in seventeen fifty.