No matter how basic or complex your domestic waste removal requirements, you and your household will definitely benefit from using our specialised junk removals in Brunswick Park as the sensible, efficient and affordable way to get rid of all that mess and clutter littering your home.
Our specialised junk removal services in Brunswick Park are available to all residential customers in the N11 postal area, under flexible hours during all days. We will be more than capable to organise and carry out the quick and safe removal of things like:
- General household junk and rubbish, except for hazardous waste;
- Post renovation junk, after builders rubbish, discarded or leftover construction materials;
- Garage junk, basement rubbish, bits and pieces of clutter;
- Garden rubbish, green refuse, old gardening equipment;
- Broken/old IT equipment and electronics (as per WEEE Directive);
- Single bulky/awkward items like old furniture pieces or heavy appliances;
Environmentally conscious junk removal you can do in Brunswick Park
As expected we recycle and reuse all salvageable items and materials we collect. Since we hold valid permits for using all recycling depots in London, customers can be sure that none of the waste ends up where it shouldn’t. We will provide waste transfer notes back to customers if requested.
Comprehensive house clearances are also part of our rubbish removals in Brunswick Park. We will organise for quick, efficient and inexpensive top to bottom clearance of the entire property. Our diligent and well organised crews will have the places cleared and then swept out without any delays or margin for error.
Large volume waste clearance – easy with a skip
We also offer specialised skip hire as alternative to manned rubbish removals – a skip of the required size and load capacity will be delivered and then removed from the property as per customer requirements. There are no waiting periods of permits required to use our skip hire options.
Additional service information our customers need to be aware of:
- We offer custom tailored pricing and individually prepared quotes in order to meet specific budget requirements (onsite quotations for more accuracy also available);
- We maintain twenty four seven customer support over phone and email;
- We are fully licensed, registered and insured;
- We offer flexible booking hours during all days, we accommodate late night and last minute service requests;
Brunswick Park is a mixed suburb featuring both industrial and residential estates. Perhaps the first industrial establishment in the area was not as glamorous as it was necessary, that was the New Southgate Cemetery and Crematorium. The facility was funded and constructed by one of the railway companies which serviced the area. The idea was that coffins of deceased people would be transported by train to the special-purpose station where the cemetery and crematorium were. Nowadays, the site has been redeveloped as a park, namely lush and green Brunswick Park. One of the other well-known green open spaces in the area is Brunswick Recreational Ground which opened in eighteen ninety two. The first large scale industrial estate in Brunswick Park was Standard Telephone and Cable Company, which at its peak employed nearly fifteen thousand people. However the company’s estates were a prime local target for German Bombers during WWII and a number of V1 rockets hit the area. The other major company to be based in Brunswick Park was Nortel which produced telecom equipment for a short period of time from the late eighties to two thousand.