If you are looking for a quick, efficient and affordable way to round up and get rid of all the junk and rubbish littering your home or garden, then our specialised junk removal services in Aldwych are just what you need.
Generally, we are a very suitable alternative to expensive and time consuming skip hire through your local council as we are more flexible, convenient and affordable, plus there is no need to obtain permits or licensing to use our junk removals in WC2.
Efficient waste disposal for residents of Aldwych
However, if you have large scale domestic waste removal requirements, like after home extensions or others such, we will be able to organise the necessary licensing/permits and provide you with a skip, which we will collect at the end.
Our rubbish removals in Aldwych will surely prove to be flexible and versatile – we handle the effective collection and disposal of different types of household waste including but not limited to:
- After builders junk and post renovation rubbish, also leftover or discarded building supplies;
- Garden junk, green waste and other outdoor refuse;
- Garage rubbish, attic and basement junk
- Complete property clearance solutions are also available;
- Collection, removal and disposal of single items like old furniture, redundant appliances etc.
- Specialised disposal and processing of electronics and IT equipment as per the WEEE Directive;
Our junk removal services in Aldwych are not only convenient and versatile but also budget-friendly! Customers will only pay for what we actually collect. Our services come with fair quotes and customised pricing which cover specific budget requirements with no hidden fees.
Sustainability and environmental awareness are also part of our rubbish removals, and we go to some lengths to ensure all pieces of junk end up where they should.
Recyclables are processed by the respective waste treatment plants – we hold permits with all junk depots throughout the city.
General household waste is burnt in controlled conditions at specialised incinerators so it creates heat and energy for homes and businesses.
Items, appliances and goods in decent working order are reconditioned by charity organisations and given to people in need.
We use low emission waste removal vehicles on all jobs.
Customers will be glad to know that we:
- Maintain helpful round the clock customer support, during all days of the week;
- Are fully licensed, insured and qualified;
- Are able to accommodate last minute bookings, and overnight service requests;
- Will organise for a proper viewing of the job in order to quote correctly and be more efficient;
- Work with specially trained waste removal teams;
Aldwych happens to be both a street name, and an area immediately surrounding that same street. The street and area are situated right next to City of Westminster, merely a kilometre northeast of Charing Cross. Aldwych is also a key part of the Northbank business improvement district. Aldwych is an important location, as it houses many notable landmarks and important buildings. Aldwych St is connected to The Strand at both ends, forming a distinctive crescent. Some of the most important structures in the area include The High Commission of Australia in London, parts of London School of Economics and many more.