Organising and conducting your own rubbish removal is not impossible, but the planning and task itself is likely to cost you too much time, effort and resources in the end. Instead, we can offer you a better way to deal with the situation – our specialised junk removals in Aperfield.
We service the entire TN16 postal district, our junk removal services in Aperfield are available to all domestic customers in the area.
So, how can we be of assistance to you? Well, for starters we can quickly and efficiently rid you of all types of household rubbish, except for hazardous materials of course. We have the necessary manpower, expertise and technical capacity to collect, remove and dispose of:
- General household waste;
- Green waste – garden refuse like leaves, clippings, braches etc.
- After builders and post renovation waste, discarded or leftover construction supplies etc.
- Garden junk, attic, closet and basement junk;
- Entire house clearances can also be arranged for;
- Removal and disposal of single items like old furniture or heavy appliances;
- Disposal of electronics and IT equipment as per the WEEE Directive;
Advantage of using our services
There are many benefits of using our premium rubbish removals in Aperfield, so consider some of the following:
- Excellent alternative to skip hire – no licensing or waiting periods;
- Skip hire also available – delivery and collection of skip as per customer requirements;
- Being serviced by fully licensed, registered and insured rubbish removal company;
- Waste collected from anywhere on the premises – all work done by specially trained personnel;
- Sustainable waste disposal methods – large percentage of waste recycled and reused as we hold valid permits with all London processing depots and waste treatment facilities;
- Preliminary job viewings can be requested and arranged for all rubbish removals;
- Use of low emission waste removal vehicles of the necessary size and load capacity;
- Round the clock, seven days a week customer support, available over phone or email;
- Flexible booking hours, excellent short notice availability and overnight clearance requests;
When it comes to service costs, our junk removals in Aperfield are more than reasonably priced and will not mess up your household budget. Our customers will enjoy flexible pricing which corresponds to the actual scale and complexity of the job, backed by individually prepared quotes without any hidden fees.
Aperfield was originally the area known today as Biggin Hill, and some maps of the district still refer to the eastern section of the area by that name. Initially, the district was known as Appuldre, which translated to ‘apple tree’. In the old days, Aperfield was given by William the Conqueror to his brother to rule. About two centuries later, the lord of Aperfield was granted official permission by the king to stage an annual fair and regular market in the area. The story of the local manor house hasn’t got the most glamorous of endings. After changing hands a number of times, the manor was eventually auctioned off and sold cheaply into small plots of land in the early nineteen hundreds. Aperfield mansnion was described as a second grade manor, with a first grade garden to it, including an apple tree of biblical proportions.