If you don’t fancy spending your hard earned weekend in tedious and time consuming rubbish removal chores at home, then perhaps getting in touch with us will be of help. We are a highly experienced and reliable junk removal company in Hampstead Garden Suburb. As such we specialise in the quick, safe and efficient removal and disposal of basically all types of nonhazardous domestic waste including but not limited to:
- After builders rubbish, post renovation leftovers, discarded construction supplies*;
- Garage and basement rubbish, disused tools, equipment, machinery**;
- Garden debris, green refuse, backyard junk of all shapes and sizes;
- Old furniture, redundant appliances, bulky/heavy pieces of domestic junk;
- All types of domestic WEEE Directive waste;
*Except for asbestos and asbestos containing materials;
**Equipment must be drained of oil and fuel prior to removal;
For extra customer convenience and efficiency, we remove waste from anywhere on the property, including hard to reach spots.
Residential customers in N2 can also turn to us for specialised service options like:
- Comprehensive house clearance – our well organised clearance teams will have the place stripped back to bare walls in a matter of hours, without risk of property damage or other issues. The guys will even sweep out the premises before leaving.
- Specialised Skip Hire – we operate skips of various sizes and load capacity, there are no permits or waiting periods required as we are licensed and insured.
Our efficiency, punctuality and expertise will not set you back a small fortune – our range of professional junk removals in Hampstead Garden Suburb is moderately priced in order to be easily accessible by all households. We apply flexible pricing schemes and provide individually prepared service quotes. For a more accurate estimate we can come out for a viewing and onsite quotation.
Fully licensed team of waste disposal specialists
When it comes to sustainability, our rubbish removals in Hampstead Garden Suburb don’t miss their mark. We have permits for using all London junk depots where we deposit recyclable waste material for further processing.
Our customers have access to punctual and reliable assistance via phone and email, available twenty four seven. The company maintains good short notice availability and accommodates for last minute service requests, as well as late night operations.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is arguably London’s most successful planned residential locality in terms of architecture and layout. A notable local resident, lady by the name of Henrietta Barnett feared the arrival of the railways would result in bleak, monotonous rows of middle class housing – typical London suburbia, something she wished to avoid in her area. Lady Barnett made it her business to devise a plan for the construction and development of an architecturally rich suburb which preserved natural landscape and features. She set up the Hampstead Garden Suburb Trust in nineteen o six, and aided by influential friends and powerful contacts, Henrietta Barnett bought nearly two hundred and fifty acres of land on which the suburb was to be build. Intended as a utopian heaven for wealthy Londoners, the suburb was constructed in a number of phases. Hampstead Garden Suburb’s head architect was Mr Raymond Unwin.