Usually household rubbish requirements are wide and varied. Some people want to get rid of an old bed, others want their garage cleared out completely, whilst some simply want their backyard free of junk and green refuse. No matter how basic or elaborate the requirements, our specialised junk removal services in Bermondsey will deliver the right results at the right price.
Domestic customers throughout the SE1 area can rely on us for the quick, efficient and affordable removal and disposal of:
- Garden rubbish, backyard junk and green refuse;
- All types of general household waste;
- Garage rubbish, basement and attic junk;
- After builders rubbish, leftover or discarded construction supplies;
- Single items like old furniture, large and heavy white goods
In the case of electronics and IT equipment, we dismantle and dispose of such waste in strict accordance to the WEEE Directive regulations.
In instances where specialised skip hire is needed, we will arrange for the right size skip to be delivered and then removed from your property whenever and however you require.
Thorough junk removal for low cost in Bermondsey, SE1
Complete property clearances are also part of our junk removals in Bermondsey. We will have the place cleared and swept out in a matter of hours, without risk of damage or any costly delays.
We come across lots of recyclables and salvageable items in our day to day work, because of this we have valid permits for using all recycling and waste processing depots in London. By recycling and reusing we do our little bit in reducing the environmental toll of the consumer society we live in. Customers will be provided with waste transfer notes issued by the respective waste treatment facility.
When it comes to cost, our rubbish removal in Bermondsey will come as a pleasant surprise. Here is why:
- We only charge for what we actually collect and remove;
- We provide individually prepared quotes, without any hidden fees;
- We offer custom pricing corresponding to the scale and complexity of the job;
- We will visit your address for a viewing in order to come up with a more accurate quote;
Convenience and reliability are also integral to our junk removal services Bermondsey:
- We maintain attentive round the clock customer support over phone and email;
- We work under flexible booking hours seven days a week;
- We accommodate for last minute bookings and overnight clearance/removal requests;
Bermondsey is densely populated district of inner southeast London, which is still in the process of developing. The suburb’s name comes from Old English and means Beornmund’s Island. The district is known to have been inhabited as far back as the Roman and Saxon period, which is evident by the artefacts and items discovered during archaeological digs. Prior and during the industrial revolution, Bermondsey was best known for its leather industry. The abundance of water (water power) from the Thames, and the area’s good connections to the City of London helped greatly in developing and establishing the local industry. Another factor to influence local development was the opening of the first passenger railway, of which Bermondsey was a part of.