Got lots of rubbish and junk to get rid of? Bulky old furniture, heavy appliances, post renovation rubbish, general household junk you no longer need – these are all examples where we can be of assistance through our flexible and efficient junk removals in Barnes. We also service the entire SW13 postal area so more customers can take advantage of our super-efficient and affordable rubbish removals.
Our capacity and skills give us the ability to collect, remove and dispose (accordingly) of all sorts of rubbish and junk commonly found in the average home. Perhaps the only thing we don’t deal with is hazardous waste, though we can assist households with removal of such waste through the proper channels. Besides that, feel free to engage our services for the removal and disposal of:
- All types of general domestic waste;
- Garden rubbish and green refuse like clippings, branches, leaves etc.
- Garage junk, shed and basement rubbish, no longer needed interior/exterior features etc.
- After builders rubbish, post renovation junk, discarded or leftover construction supplies;
- Single items like old furniture and appliances;
- Redundant electronics and IT equipment (as per the WEEE Directive);
Since we are a fully licensed, qualified and insured waste removal company, we are also able to arrange for entire property clearances without any delays or excess costs.
Junk removal with a skip – easily arranged in Barnes
Furthermore, we can also organise for the delivery and collection of skip to and from your address at very reasonable prices. Alternatively, our rubbish removals in Barnes are a good substitute of skip hire as there are no permits or waiting periods involved.
In addition, we have valid permits for all London waste processing and treatment depots, which means none of the rubbish we collect ends up where it shouldn’t. Recyclables are processed at specialised treatment sites and turned into useful raw materials. Sustainable and responsible means of waste disposal are important to us.
Here is some additional important information regarding our junk removal services in Barnes:
- Flexible booking hours, good short notice availability, late night removals/clearances;
- Custom pricing, fair quotes, only pay for what we collect policy;
- Round the clock customer support over phone or email, seven days a week;
- Last minute bookings and job viewings;
We are at your disposal during all days of the week, no exceptions.
Barnes is regarded as a classy riverside suburb northwest of Putney. Barnes’ name is no coincidence as this was the area where all the barns holding and storing grain for the Manor of Mortlake were situated. The first written account of the Barnes area appears in the Doomsday Book of ten eighty six. However, the first actual manor house in Barnes was the one of the dean of St Paul’s Cathedral. Eventually, the manor house (built at Barnes Cray) expanded into a full scale aristocratic mansion. However, the rest of the Barnes district remained remote, non-developed and detached from other areas. This continued for many long years, until finally the construction of the Barnes Bridge (and the arrival of the railways) connected the area with the rest of expanding London.